Merry Christmas, release of the new course, and special offers

Finally, it’s Christmas time! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :)
GM Igor Smirnov Merry Christmas
And the new course, “Your Top Chess Questions, Answered”, has been released today! The course contains my answers to students’ questions regarding my book, A Promoted Pawn: My Chess Journey.

Your Top Chess Questions, Answered

Note: the top-150 buyers of A Promoted Pawn: My Chess Journey will be contacted soon and provided with the course “Your Top Chess Questions, Answered” for FREE, as we promised when releasing the book. :)

Special offers


To celebrate Christmas and the New Year, I’m going to provide you with some exciting offers. :)

Special offer #1:

There will be a huge 20% DISCOUNT on all RCA products from today (25 December) until 4 January (inclusive).
20% discountSimply use the coupon “20off” when making your purchase. If you don’t know how to use a discount code, please check here.

Special offer #2:

Apart from the above-mentioned 20% discount, I’ve thought of providing something for FREE! :) And yes, you will get a FREE RCA premium video for every course you purchase from today (25 Dec.) until 4 January (inclusive).
FREEThat’s cool, isn’t it! Therefore, if you purchase a course during these dates, a simple calculation would be – you get a 20% discount on the course and also a premium video for free.
Note: the free premium video will be sent to the email address you used for the purchase of the course.

Special offer #3:

Additionally, if you haven’t studied my book, A Promoted Pawn: My Chess Journey yet, don’t worry.

You can get the “Promoted Pawn Package” – which has both my book, A Promoted Pawn: My Chess Journey (worth $49), and the new course “Your Top Chess Questions, Answered” (worth $31) – for just $65. Hence, you make a HUGE saving of $15 (a discount of almost 20%)! :)
Note: if you purchase the package on or before 4 January, you can get an additional 20% discount – as the 20% discount applies to all RCA products. So, it’s actually a double bonus for you if you haven’t purchased my book yet. 
Promoted Pawn Package

P.S. I wish you, in advance, a very Happy New Year. Stay tuned, as more exciting stuff is on the way! :)


===============================================
New Book:

bogoindian

winningplan