Lecture details and how to register in Vellore paying by cash

First, let me remind you of my upcoming seminar in Vellore. As I informed you already, it will be a one-day seminar where you can attend my lecture, where I’ll be sharing some of my knowledge with you and answering your questions.

Additionally, you will have a chance to play simul against me – only the first 150 registrants will be able to attend BOTH the lecture and the simul. Finally, there will be a photo session for the participants with me and prize distribution to the Simul winners.

To get the maximum benefit of this event, just register for the seminar now!


Additionally, we do accept off-line payments for the tickets. In case you don’t have a credit/debit card or can’t pay via Internet for any other reason, you may get the ticket off-line.

In order to buy a ticket, you should come to the following address:
SMK Chess Academy, #18, 5th East Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, Vellore 632 006.
Time: 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. (all week days) (the timings mentioned are IST)
You can contact Hariharan or Kirshnaveni to get the tickets at the above address. Additionally, in case of questions about off-line payment, please, contact Mr.Hariharan 94891 34442.
designToday, I’d like to share with you some important bit of information about my seminar in Vellore. The topic of my lecture will be “The Art of Planning“.

‘Planning’ sounds like something complex, but in fact it simply answers the question “What you should be doing in a given position?“.

Without a clear understanding of your plan, you may easily go into the wrong path. You’ll have to analyze and calculate a lot of moves, trying to figure out the best one. Without a clear guideline, it’s a really hard task though.

During the lecture, we’ll analyze the right plans that you should follow. We’ll go through all the stages of a game: opening, middlegame, endgame – and you’ll obtain a detailed guidance for every moment of your game.
chess planning
It’ll be an interactive lecture, meaning that you are going to communicate with me. I’ll give you the questions to think about, and we’ll hone your thinking process.

In addition to the 60 minutes of my lecture, we reserve an extra 30 minutes for your questions. This ensures that all your doubts are cleared, and all your questions are answered.

Learning chess planning on your own can take years… Unlike that, you may study all fundamental knowledge in a one-day seminar, under my guidance and supervision.

Of course you’ll need to put some extra effort to train the acquired ideas. However, you’ll be on the right track, and will be progressing smoothly even from your independent training after the seminar.

P.S. Hurry up and get your ticket now in order to get the maximum benefits of this seminar. As I said, only the first 150 registrants will have a chance to attend both the lecture and the simul. See you soon! :)



===============================================
New Book:

bogoindian

winningplan