My birthday and exciting offers!

It’s 28 October – my birthday, and ironically, I’m turning 28 today! :) As usual, in honour of my birthday, I’m going to provide you with some special offers and something new.

Before that, I’d like to share with you, a nice and colourful greeting card I received from one my students.
GM Igor Smirnov Birthday GreetingI really liked this card and I also thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday!
design
Now, let’s move on to the sweetest part.

First, there will be a MASSIVE 30% discount on all the RCA products! This discount is valid from today until Saturday, 31 October (inclusive). You can use the coupon “igor28” when making your purchase.
30% discount
Check here if you don’t know how to use a discount code.
design

Second, we have released the second part of the premium video “Killer Endgames” by GM Nick Pert (a premium video from our partner, GM Simon Williams).

We released “Killer Endgames Part-1” for you, in the month of August. We received a lot of feedback from the students – many students (someone like YOU) liked the premium video. So, we have made the best foot forward and continue to provide you with what you like.

Don’t forget that you can get this premium video with the above-mentioned 30% discount! Just use the coupon “igor28”.

Moreover, there is another special offer, you can get. If you purchase the premium video, “Killer Endgames Part-2” by GM Nick Pert, you will get the RCA premium video, “Typical Mistakes in Practical Middlegame and Endings” (worth $15) completely FREE. :)
  • Number of DVDs – 1
  • Number of files to download – 2
  • How to decompress split zip files? – check here
Additionally, we are doing our best to make the paper version of my book, A Promoted Pawn: My Chess Journey, available, and most likely it will be so. Since there are special offers in honor of my birthday, you will be able to purchase the book with a good discount.
Note: if you have already purchased the book in e-book format, you will just have to pay for the paper version (i.e. You need NOT pay for the actual book’s cost)
Also, we’re planning to sell the book during my next seminar in Trissur. You can get the book from me along with my autograph. If you would like to attend my seminar, just reserve your seat now here.

===============================================
New Book:

bogoindian

winningplan