STUDENTS’ FAVOURITE COURSES

I’m very excited today because I’ve something special to share with you. First, let me clarify for you that we always provide high-quality lessons (LINK), courses (LINK) and webinars (LINK).
As you may already know, one of the key points about our Remote Chess Academy is your constant, everyday improvement! It can be a very small step forward, but even a 1% improvement a day brings an awesome 365% improvement in a year!
365improve
Thus, our students (LINK) have studied our courses and have improved and achieved a lot! :) Interestingly, most of our students study certain courses which they find useful – hence, there are some courses which have been studied by many of our students.
So, what are these ‘popular’ courses? We have noticed that many students have bought the following courses:

  • Calculate Till Mate (LINK)
  • Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding (LINK)
  • Unlocking the Grandmaster’s Mind (LINK)
favorite3
Many students like these three courses the most. Therefore, I thought it would be useful for YOU to know which course is the BEST and most popular amongst the students (YOU). :)
Moreover, I’ve another interesting bit of information, too. Since ‘you’ like these three courses the most, I thought of providing them to you at a discount:)
That’s why I’ve created a bundle called “Students’ choice package” – the actual price of these three courses together is $357, whereas if you buy this package you’ll get these three courses for just $299. Therefore, you save a huge amount – $58!
Students choice banner

<<Get the package now>>


But wait, that’s not the end – the excitement continues. If you buy this package now, you’ll get FREE attendance at my webinar tomorrow, “Play like Nakamura” (LINK). :)
I know that some of you may already be thinking: “OMG, I’ve already studied these three courses! What do I do now”?
No problem at all, if you’ve already bought these three courses. In that case, you can contact us (LINK) and get FREE attendance at my webinar tomorrow!
webinar
design1
And finally, let’s take a look at a famous chess puzzle.
chess
White to play
Spassky solved this puzzle in 10 minutes when he was a kid. How about you? :) Calculate all possible variations and add your answer below; feel free to discuss this with other students! I’ll see you at my webinar.
P.S. Additionally, we might have some new and interesting material in June. Stay tuned for more updates! :)
**** NEW COURSE: 




PREMIUM WEBINAR:

Quick Links for other products: