New Lessons for You on RCA Twitter page

Good news! From now on you can follow my lessons on Twitter:

twitter
A lot of people like the Twitter platform. If you are one of them, now you can study RCA’s lessons in the most convenient way for you.

This Twitter page will contain links to all my new free lessons that are published on this website http://chess-teacher.com
In addition to that I’ll be publishing some UNIQUE lessons there. Twitter is designed for sharing quick messages. That’s why if I have a small piece of advice for you (something not big enough to be called “a lesson”), I’ll publish it on Twitter.
For instance, it can be an instructive game or a useful rule or my brief observation of a certain tournament etc.
That said, even if you have already subscribed to receive my free lessons onhttp://chess-teacher.com, I would still recommend that you follow me on Twitter as well.
To do this, you may go to RCA’s Twitter page:
twitter
And then if you were new to twitter just fill in the subscription form on the left side of the window:
If you are existing twitter user you can just click follow:
screenshot
After that you’ll be able to stay in touch with me. From my side, I’ll do my best to support your chess progress and let you have fun along the way! :)
See you on Twitter!
twitter