New Opening Weapon


Some time ago, we analyzed an interesting opening – 1.b3 for White. This opening has the seal of approval of the legendary Bent Larsen. Not long after, I got a lot of emails from chess fans and amateurs reporting GREAT results after applying this secret.
So I thought: “Why not introduce you to an identical opening for Black? And that’s exactly what you are going to get in this video! You will have a really well-prepared opening that you can use in ANY game…whatever color you are playing!
A friend of mine, who runs another YouTube chess channel, has been asking me to make a lesson for their audience. You know, I’m always glad to support chess enthusiasts.
So I made “a guest video” and allowed them to publish it. I’ll appreciate if you leave a comment below the video.



Check my other courses: