Indian National Premier Chess Championship 2015 Round 7 Highlights

In the previous article, IM Valeri Lilov prepared a video lesson for you, annotating the games of the sixth round of Indian National Premier Chess Championship. If you missed that, you can check those instructive games here. I’m sure you don’t want to miss the different things you can learn from these games. :) 
Indian National Premier Chess ChampionshipToday, Lilov has published the video which is the highlights of the seventh round of the tournament. In this lesson, Lilov has selected two of the most fascinating games from the round involving players like GMs Vidit Santosh Gujrathi and Sethurman, IMs Arghyadip Das and Shyaam Nikhil.


What can you learn from this lesson?

  • How does initiative influence the game?
  • Backward moves
  • How to make use of even the smallest advantage?
  • And lots more

You can watch the video below:
designToday is the Thanksgiving Day, and on behalf of the Remote Chess Academy, I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving:)
Happy ThanksgivingThanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated in Canada and the United States as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year.
designFinally, I’d like to inform you about something. Due to political issues between Ukraine and Russia, the area I live in is lacking electricity. In light of that { rather ‘without light’ :) } I can’t prepare my answers to the students’ questions regarding the book, A Promoted Pawn: My Chess Journey.

I promised to provide these new lessons in November, but now it will be postponed. I’m sorry for this delay. Stay tuned, we’ll publish the updates on the RCA website.


===============================================
New Book:

bogoindian

winningplan