Lasker’s advice – Part 2

Check 1 Part here . Lasker Advice

First let’s recollect the task I gave you:
White’s turn.
It was the calculation task mainly. You can download the solution here:
LINK
You need to decompress the file and then use any chess program to open the game.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=->
A lot of people study chess. However, only a little percent of players gets really good progress. I want to help you to get into this successful minority :)
Some time ago I received the following e-mail.
I just bought your courses. I am super excited. Thanks for creating those courses. Now I have myself a Ukrainian coach at home all the time!
Blessings, 
Anderson (GM to be)
Of course it was a bit joke, but with my course Self-taught Grandmaster this becomes closer to reality! I created a complete guide for your productive self-training. Also I included some of my teaching secrets, which I’ve never shared before. Check it out here:


=================================================================

GET $135 Discounts! Click button below to get the promotion!






HERE ALL MY CURRENT COURSE>> CHECK THEM OUT


P/S: You can also post comment on Facebook . Don't forget to like us on Facebook !! and kindly check below courses

The Grandmaster's Secret
The Grandmaster's Openings Laboratory
How to Beat Titled Players
Your Winning Plan
An Endgame Expert
Self-taught Grandmaster
The Grandmaster's Positional Understanding
Calculate Till Mate 




GET $135 Discounts! Click button below to get the promotion!