Unlocking the Grandmaster’s Mind – Teaser

In the previous article, I made the important announcement that the new course is called “Unlocking the Grandmaster’s Mind” and that it will be ready this month.
comingsoon

Additionally, I’ve shared with you the second part of the lesson “Hanging Pawn Structures”. If you missed that, check it now: LINK (you can also find the first part of the lesson here: LINK)
design
Today, I’d like to share with you much more information about the new course. :)
Firstly, you can now watch the teaser video on the NEW course prepared by our team members. You can watch it below:
I hope you enjoyed it. If so, you can share your feedback below in the comments section and also share the video with your friends.
Secondly, as you might have noticed in the teaser video, the course has been prepared by the RCA team together with Grandmaster Maxim Dlugy.
dlugy
I’ve some more interesting news for you, which I’ll share in the forthcoming days. :) So stay tuned to catch our updates.
design1
Finally, let me test how sharp your mind is. :)
chess

Black to play

In the above position, both sides are playing for a win and the position is double edged. White has just played h3 and is threatening to capture the bishop.
How would you play here as Black? After you have come up with your solution, you may compare results by looking at the answer here: LINK
P.S. As I said, stay tuned – for I’ll be revealing more interesting information in the following days.
Quick Links for other products: